Monday 14 November 2011

fabric and lights

I experimented with my natural fabrics and lighting. 
















Organic Cotton Terry 15.8oz. 100% Organic Cotton.








Organic Cotton Terry 15.8oz. 100% Organic Cotton.












I used a lamp I have with small LED bulbs and used a variety of fabrics and textures to see what effects I got with the light shining through the materials.






Organic Cotton Terry 15.8oz. 100% Organic Cotton.








Hemp Natural Linen 6.5oz. 100% Hemp.






Bamboo Velour 8.4oz. 80% Bamboo / 20% Polyester.






Hemp Herringbone 13oz. 100% Hemp.




Organic Cotton Terry 15.8oz. 100% Organic Cotton.


This fabric (above) is my favourite. I like the texture of it and the way the light comes through.






Organic cotton terry 15.8oz. 100% organic cotton.


Next I plan to introduce colour through lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment